THE 10-WEEK SESSION BEGINS ON AUGUST 22ND
You will customize and execute a Pelofondo-specific cycling plan during this 10-week, participatory training and educational program. Each rider will be assigned to a team comprised of up to 11 riders and one coach. Together, with your coach and team, you will interactively explore aspects of gender specific training considerations, strength and conditioning, cycling mechanics, nutrition and recovery, mental strategies for maximizing performance, and combining power and heart rate training methodologies.
- The 10-week training and educational plan includes cycling, strength, mobility and weekly assignments.
- Weekly 30-45 minute coach-led team meetings focus on planned topics and assignments.
- Recordings of weekly meetings and access to weekly materials.
- A private coach-curated FaceBook group for your team, of up to 11 individuals.
- One 15-minute private phone call with your coach to review your progress.
- A “What’s Next?” final evaluation by your coach outlining strengths, limiters, and suggestions.
- 5-7 hours of training/week + assignments
- 30-45 minute weekly team meetings